Our outing for June 26 has been moved to North Fork because the Camp Creek claim is being reviewed by the Forest Service for bonding.
Our operating plan plan is nearing completion on several claims but we have to wait for them to be completed before we can have an outing at each site.
This limits where we can go for an outing but members can still use the pick and shovel agreement to access the other claims.
It takes time to mine responsibly these days. Please bear with us. We plan to open some good areas in the near future. Until then we can plan some exploration and testing.